Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Impressive Imagery & Peruvian Dishes

Some images that have meaning, made an impression or provided giggles these past weeks. The food pictures toward the end feature some of my favorite dishes from Peru: Papas Rellena, Aji de Gallina, and Conchitas Parmesanas.

Peruvian has become one of my favorites since I live in the Americas. Something about the way spices and ingredients are combined really is unique and so delicious. I'm intrigued with ancient Mesoamerican civilizations as well. You seem to hear a lot about them lately as we approach legendary 2012 - as I see it, a New Age rather than the old doomsday scenario. Crazed bible thumpers won't agree with me here.































2 comments:

strangerland said...

Mad about you (Mad about you)
Lost in your eyes (Reason aside)
Mad about love (Mad about you)
You and I

I love the photos may I use any?

shar said...

#3 is gorgeous

Post a Comment